Denver Divers’ Mission is to “entice all to learn about, understand, enjoy and protect the majesty of the underwater world.” Clearly that drives our desire to enable both snorkelers and scuba divers to enrich every underwater experience with knowledge.
We are committed to creating life-long snorkelers and divers. Denver Divers offers a full range of classes, from Snorkeling and Try Scuba to Instructor Training, using advanced knowledge and excellent equipment.
Why Learn at Denver Divers?
- Our class prices include all required equipment including exposure suits. There are no “hidden” charges for pool rental equipment.
- Our students have lifetime access to the pool, a benefit not offered by most other shops.
- We guarantee your comfort in the water, regardless of how many extra pool “practices” that may take.
- We offer flexible scheduling. If you would like to schedule your own classes for groups of four or more students, Denver Divers’ instructors can accommodate any schedule you design for the same price as our standard group classes. We can also consistently accommodate private and semi-private training requests.
- Denver Divers is the only scuba training facility located within the City and County of Denver. Our on-site salt water pool was designed as a scuba “tank”. It is uniformly 10 feet deep, framed on one side by a four-foot ledge, over its 50-foot length – an ideal design for teaching snorkeling and diving.
- We have both Nitrox and air fill stations on site. We test our air quality every quarter. Our test results consistently indicate our air is significantly better than the national standard.
Please call or stop by for more information. We are confident that once you understand the value offered by Denver Divers, you’ll be delighted!