Come spend Spring Break in Bonaire with Denver Divers!!
March 23rd-31st, 2012
Most divers know Bonaire as on the of the best sites in the Caribbean for amazing shore diving. This island is surrounded by a coral reef that has been officially protected as a marine sanctuary since 1975. Coupled with the island’s arid climate, this protection makes the waters that surround Bonaire clear and calm with up to 150 feet of visibility- a divers dream designation.
Denver Divers will be staying at Divi Flamingo Resort, an ideal place for both families and those looking for adventure. With the absence of strong currents and the proximity of the reef to shore, divers will have the ability to dive whenever and wherever they would like.
- Round trip airfare to/from Denver
- Round trip airport to hotel transfers
- 7 nights Deluxe Ocean Front rooms
- Full breakfast daily
- Welcome cocktail
- Beach towel
- 6 days of 2-tank morning boat dives
- 5 days of 1-tank afternoon dives
- Unlimited tanks for shore diving (transportation additional)
- All hotel taxes and service charges
- Marine park tags
- Departure tax
CLUB PRICE: $2,799
Call the shop for more details!